Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls & answering (live chat) as per company policy.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures, answering questions & providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s (live chat)
- Management and resolving customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs and reports
Call Center Agent Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong verbal communication
- Phone skills
- Data entry skills
- Customer focus
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
9 working hrs. a day.
6 days a week.